Final Meeting For 2018



Thank you to Gaylene and her wonderful team at Gardner Road Kindergarten for hosting us for our final 2018 meeting.  We reflected on the year, what we loved, what we could change and talked about what we wanted for next year.  I will publish all our ponderings and ideas on the blog for you soon.

I would like to say a very big thank you for the opportunity of being the new entrant teacher voice part of the equation organising these ACCOS meetings.  This is an area of education I am passionate about.  I honestly believe we set not only children up for success but also families into the big area of education and learning.  As I depart the group to go in a different direction, Gaylene will remain as your ECE leader.  Alison will also continue to be the Principal voice in our group.  Your new wonderful primary leader is Elizabeth Moore, new entrant teacher at Kohia Terrace School.

Thank you again for this opportunity and I wish the group lots of success going forward in 2019.

Sarah Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Sharing Evening At Remuera Primary

2018 Broadcast Summary

Transitioning Children To School